What are short ebooks?
Short ebooks are electronic books that are typically shorter than 100 pages or often even less than 50 pages including even low content books for certain online customers in digital blue oceans. They can be fiction or non-fiction, and they are often priced lower than traditional ebooks. Short ebooks are a great way to read a complete story in a short amount of time, or to learn about a new topic without having to commit to a long book like for instance this new short ebook on ‘AI-driven productivity hacks’:
There are many different types of short ebooks available. Popular genres include:
- ✔️ Fiction: short stories, novellas, and novel excerpts
- ✔️ Non-fiction: self-help, business, short management ebooks and biography
- ✔️ Children’s books: picture books, chapter books, and young adult novels
- ✔️ Educational books: textbooks, workbooks, and study guides
Short ebooks can be found on a variety of ebook platforms and they can also be found on many free ebook websites.
Many authors are writing and selling their own on-demand management ebooks like I did as side-hustle between 2001 and 2011 (see here) and as extra source of income since the beginning of the Covid-1 pandemic including soon also on this site.
Here are some of the benefits for your customers of reading short ebooks:
- ✔️ They are a quick and easy read. You can finish a short ebook in one sitting, or even on your lunch break.
- ✔️ They are affordable. Short ebooks are often priced lower than traditional ebooks, making them a great value for your money.
- ✔️ They are portable. You can carry a short ebook with you on your phone or tablet, so you can read it anywhere, anytime.
- ✔️ They are convenient. Short ebooks can be downloaded instantly, so you can start reading them right away.
If your customers in digital blue oceans are looking for a quick, easy and less expensive read, or if they are new to managementbooks, ebooks, short management ebooks are a great option. A good examples is this new how-to guide on hybrid working and working at home including a random multiple-choice test and checklists:
Schedule a call.
If you want to learn how to write and publish short ebooks, contact us today for a free online intake session. Please email your mobile number and the link to your LinkedIn profile using this form. Then we immediately will contact you to schedule that call or face-to-face meeting.
Tony de Bree