The E-Learning Industry: A Booming Online Market With Huge Potential
Although corporates have been designing and implementing different types of e-learning including in global banking with my teams at the Amro Bank since the beginning of the Nineties of the last century, the online e-learning industry is really booming since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Do you want to know how big the e-learning industry is and what expected growth rates are?
Just look at these statistics from different sources online:
- – 90% of corporations use e-learning today, compared to only 24% in the early 2000s.
- – E-learning boosts employee productivity by $30 for every $1 invested.
- – E-learning saves 40% to 60% of employee time compared to traditional learning.
- – The global online E-Learning market will reach $29 billion by 2026, growing at 19.1% annually.
- – 59% of the U.S. market share is from content-related e-learning products.
- – 42% of companies increased their revenue after implementing e-learning.
These numbers clearly show that desiging and selling online courses using different instructional media to 1) sell to customers and prospects in digital blue oceans or 2) to right-skill, upskill and reskill managers and employees within your own organisation can be a profitable business opportunity that you can’t afford to miss.
Schedule a call.
If you want to learn how to design and launch different types of online courses for your customers or internally, then contact me today for a free online intake session to share our relevant experience and knowledge since 1985 in corporates globally using intranets and since 2001 online on the Net. Please email your mobile number and the link to your LinkedIn profile using this form. Then we immediately will contact you to schedule that call or face-to-face meeting.
Tony de Bree