Generative A.I. – What Is It?
One of the most disruptive forms of AI is ‘Generative AI’.
What is generative AI?
Generative AI is a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that can create new content, such as text, images, audio, 3D models, videos and even complete websites and e-com stores.
It does this by learning patterns from existing data, then using this knowledge to generate new and unique outputs. Generative AI is capable of producing highly realistic and complex content that mimics human creativity, making it a valuable tool for many industries such as gaming, entertainment, and product design.
Here are some examples of generative AI:
- – DALL-E 2: This AI can generate images from text descriptions. For example, you can give it the text “A cat wearing a hat sitting on a skateboard” and it will generate an image of a cat wearing a hat sitting on a skateboard.
- – GPT-3 & 4: This AI can generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer your questions in an informative way.
- – GANs: GANs (Generative Adversarial Networks) are a type of generative AI that can be used to create realistic images, videos, and audio.
- – Midjourney: This AI can create images from your prompts and sketches. It can also generate images based on your emotions and memories.
- – Google Bard – Bard is a large language model (LLM) chatbot developed by Google AI, trained on a massive dataset of text and code. It can generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer your questions in an informative way.
More: AI Transformation, AI in Fintech & AI in RegTech
Generative AI is a rapidly evolving field, and new applications are being developed all the time both in the corporate marketsplace as in the one for AI Entrepreneurs. As the technology continues to improve, we can expect to see generative AI used in even more ways in the future.
And that is why it is key that you learn how define the right generative AI strategy and implement it across all elements of your organization.
FSP can help you to do just that.
If you want to learn how to define and implement the right Generative AI strategy for your corporate, startup or scaleup, contact us today for a free online intake session. Please email your mobile number and the link to your LinkedIn profile using this form. Then we immediately will contact you to schedule that call or face-to-face meeting.
Tony de Bree