The inconvenient truth about ‘The Lean Startup’
The Lean Startup Methodology is an outdated framework for startups. It is a corporate hype & not used by any successful high-tech startup since 1997.
1) ‘The Lean Startup’ is traditional inside-out model.
2) ‘The Lean Startup’ does not help startup founders to choose the right idea.
3) ‘The Lean Startup’ does not help startup founders to answer the question how to organise their startup.
4) ‘The Lean Startup’ does not help founders of startups to answer the question how to choose the right partners in a unique business ecosystem.
5) ‘The Lean Startup’ is traditional inside-out model.
6) ‘The Lean Startup’ does not help startup founders to choose the right idea.
7) ‘The Lean Startup’ does not help you to leverage AI to become a leading AI-startup with an AI-powered business model, an AI-powered organisational design and an AI-powered business ecosystem.
In all cases with the virtual organization as structure with maximum working from home, online working, remote working including as digital nomad:
How do I know? Because I have high-tech spotted startups & scaleups including in FinTech succesfully since 1997 in corporate venturing at ABN Amro Bank, I finished my PHd in business administration & knowledge management in 2001 on amazon.com, bol.com & companies like ikea, asml (in English) & in 2013 on succesful startups and scaleups with online platforms like booking.com.
Contact us today.
If you want to learn how you can found an AI-Powered Startup successfully in an integrated way using the AI-Model Canvas as the basis of a new AI-powered business model, including an AI-Powered Organisational Design as part of the AI-Powered Business Ecosystem, contact us here today.