How to organise your FinTech-startup is one of the most asked questions since I started to help founders of startups around 1998 while I was working at Corporate IT Strategy of the global ABN Amro bank.
These are the questions you should answer to organise your FinTech startup:
Your own profile.
- Do you have what it takes to be a successful entrepeneur?
Your organisation/your core-team.
- Should I look for a co-founder?
- How to find the right co-founder?
- What are our core competencies according to others?
- What are your key-capabilities according to others?
- What core competencies are missing?
- Who do we want to be in our core team?
Your unique business ecosystem?
- Who do we work with as suppliers?
- Who do we want to work with as strategic partner?
- Who do we want to work with as independent business owners?
If you use this checklist to organise or reorganise your FinTech-startup, you have a bigger chance to build a successful business, survive any crisis and thrive offline and especiall online.